Why choose AMR?
- Our credentials
- For more than 30 years we have been supporting the private equity community around the globe. Over this time, we have worked with more than 100 funds, ranging from world leaders to the mid-market.
- AMR understands the various needs of PE funds, lenders, management teams, and corporate finance advisors.
- Our approach
- Our approaches and deliverables are rooted in a deep understanding of customers and markets, spanning our specialist sector areas – Technology, Workflow Information & Decision Tools, and Media & Events.
- As strategy consultants, we think through each case, as opposed to using a cookie-cutter formula. This enables us to highlight and analyse strategic growth opportunities.
- We are commercially minded and always deliver practical results to support transactions and value creation.
- We are great to work with
- Clients tell us we are great to work with, as we are not constrained by overly onerous internal risk management.
- Our findings and recommendations are clear and concise.
- Plus, you will always find us straightforward in what we say and do.
“AMR had an impressive set of credentials in this sector, and they didn’t disappoint. This knowledge together with rigorous enquiry enabled us to act decisively.” – Inflexion Private Equity
“We greatly appreciate AMR’s honest and candid feedback, with a clear view on the opportunity.” – Adam Maidment, Managing Partner, Kester Capital
CASE STUDIES & RELATED INFORMATION
AMR Deal Updates - these highlight our strengths in accelerating growth and value creation
See our range of transactions in buy and sell-side commercial due diligence.
Update: AMR research indicates events remain structurally attractive for long-term investors
Discover why events should be on the radar for discerning private equity investors.
AMR supports corporates and private equity firms throughout the transaction lifecycle
Learn how AMR's transaction support services include acquisition search, commercial due diligence, value creation and exit.
Meet Denzil Rankine, AMR Founder and Executive Chairman
For 30 years Denzil has been advising companies on strategic development and acquisition throughout the world.