Why choose AMR?
- Our credentials
- For more than 30 years we have been supporting investment banks around the globe.
- We support transactions ranging from the mid-market up to $multibillion.
- AMR has an intimate understanding of the transaction process, including the various needs of management teams, lenders, and equity providers.
- Our strength in vendor support
- Our strengths are in providing vendor commercial due diligence (VCDD) for exiting shareholders investors and providing growth strategy support and target mapping for businesses.
- For example, AMR provided multiple rounds of vendor support for the successful exits of cybersecurity specialists, Exclusive Networks, as it transformed the business from a mid-cap to global unicorn.
- We also provided VCDD for Clarion Events, one of the world's leading event organisers, which led to superior results.
“The multiple increased by one turn between Blackstone receiving AMR’s VCDD report and the closing.” – Simon Kimble, Chairman, Clarion Events
- Our approach
- Our approaches and deliverables are rooted in a deep understanding of customers and markets, spanning our specialist sector areas – Technology, Workflow Information & Decision Tools, and Media & Events.
- As strategy consultants, we think through each case, as opposed to using a cookie-cutter formula. This enables us to highlight and analyse strategic growth opportunities.
- We are commercially minded and deliver practical results to support transactions and value creation.
- We are great to work with
- We are not constrained by overly onerous internal risk management.
- Our findings and recommendations are clear and concise.
- Plus, you will always find us straightforward in what we say and do.
CASE STUDIES & RELATED INFORMATION
AMR Deal Updates - these highlight our strengths in accelerating growth and value creation
See our range of transactions in buy and sell-side commercial due diligence.
Update: AMR research indicates events remain structurally attractive for long-term investors
Discover why events should be on the radar for discerning investors.
AMR supports corporates and private equity firms throughout the transaction lifecycle
Learn how AMR's transaction support services include acquisition search, commercial due diligence, value creation and exit.
Meet Denzil Rankine, AMR Founder and Executive Chairman
For 30 years Denzil has been advising investors and companies on strategic development and acquisition throughout the world.