The 13th edition of Globex – the global exhibition organising market: assessment and outlook to 2023 – is now available to pre-purchase.
Published by AMR International, the leaders in strategy consulting to the global events industry, Globex continues to be the only resource that provides a complete picture of the global exhibitions market.
Pre-purchase Globex 2021 before 1 November to receive:
- 10 user licenses – with full online and offline access (reduced to 3 user licenses once Globex is published)
- An update on 2021 NSM sales based on actual market performance – released to you in Spring 2022
To arrange your pre-purchase, please contact:
AMR’s Marketing Manager, Gail Appleby
Globex 2021 features:
- A deep dive into the impacts of COVID-19
- Market projections to 2023
- Full geographic market profiles
- Individual chapters on 20* mature & emerging countries (c.400 pages)
- Growth strategies of leading international and local organisers
- Latest M&A activity and analysis
- Major industry trends – e.g. digital acceleration
- Latest KPI data on organiser and top exhibitions performance in each country
Each of the 20* country chapters contains:
- Market size and forecast
- Visitor and exhibitor dynamic
- Sector split
- Competitive dynamics
- Appendix (venue map, top 20 show KPIs and key organiser profiles)
Globex 2021 comprises
- Executive summary (c.70 pages) – see e.g. ‘Table of Contents’
- Individual chapters on 20* mature & emerging countries (c.450 pages)
- Easy-access and easy-browse interactive PDFs
- Excel data tables
Price: £8,750 with a 20% discount for UFI and AFIDA members (£6,990)
Who is Globex for?
The Globex report is essential reading for all participants in the global exhibition industry. This includes organisers, private equity and corporate investors, exhibition venues, service providers, industry associations and regulators.
Recommended by industry leaders
“Globex is the bible for the events industry.”
“To understand the global exhibition industry in nuanced detail, there is only one place to go: AMR’s Globex report.” Charlie McCurdy, Chief Executive – Global Exhibitions Division, Informa Markets
*The 20 markets featured in Globex include: US, China, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Russia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Macau and the Philippines.
To pre-purchase Globex 2021, please contact: