Register / sign-in today
The tenth edition of Globex – the global exhibition organising market: assessment and forecast to 2022 – is available to purchase online.
Who’s it for?
The unique Globex 2018 is essential reading for all participants in the global exhibitions industry. This includes organisers, private equity and corporate investors, exhibition venues, service providers, industry associations and regulators.
What you can expect
Developed using AMR’s deep expertise and research capabilities, Globex 2018 provides in-depth trends analysis, granular volume and price data, and 5-year forecasts on 20* mature and emerging countries.
In this brief video the editor of Globex, Diana Gineva, explains the features and benefits of the report and AMR’s role in guiding transformation of the events industry.
- 5-year forecasts on 20* mature and emerging markets
- Full geographic market profiles
- Growth strategies of leading international and local organisers
- Latest M&A activity and analysis
- Major industry trends such as the increased importance of data and digital tools
- Latest KPI data on organiser and top exhibitions performance in each country
“Globex is the bible for the events industry.”
“If you want to understand the global exhibition industry in nuanced detail, there is only one place to go: AMR’s Globex report.”
Chief Executive, Global Exhibitions Division
*The 20 markets featured in Globex include: US, China, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Russia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Macau and the Philippines.