AMR consulting helps private equity funds to make superior investment decisions and to drive value creation in advance of exit.
What makes us different?
- For more than 30 years we have been supporting the private equity community. Over this time, we have worked with more than 100 funds, ranging from world leaders to the mid-market.
- Our approaches and deliverables are rooted in a deep understanding of customers and markets, spanning our three specialist sectors – Technology, Information, and Events.
- We always deliver practical results to support transactions and value creation.
- AMR understands the various needs of PE funds, lenders, management teams, and corporate finance advisors.
- We are not constrained by overly onerous internal risk management.
- Our findings and recommendations are clear and concise.
- Plus, you will always find us straightforward in what we say and do.
“AMR had an impressive set of credentials in this sector and they didn’t disappoint. This knowledge together with rigorous enquiry enabled us to act decisively.” – Inflexion Private Equity
“We greatly appreciate AMR’s honest and candid feedback, with a clear view on the opportunity.”
– Adam Maidment, Managing Partner, Kester Capital
- To find out more, please refer to our deal updates, which cover our range of transactions in buy and sell-side commercial due diligence.
- Private Equity Update: Events remain structurally attractive for long-term investors
For further information contact: