Please note that our site is intended for use by businesses and we do not sell to private individuals.
We collect identifiable personal data or information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor to our site. This might include name and contact information provided in order to:
- download a document
- contact us for further information
- order AMR International publications or reference materials;
- join our mailing list
We also use personal data from relevant trade directories and from individuals who we have met.
We do not hold any of the special categories of sensitive data.
The data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation is AMR International Limited.
Your data is stored in a database which can only be accessed by our marketing function and IT team (to maintain the database and to monitor and update security measures). We take every appropriate measure to ensure that your data is safely and securely stored. We will keep your data on file for as long as we continue to send you information on products or services that may be relevant to you. If you request that we stop sending you such communications, we will hold your data on a “do not send” list to give effect to your wishes.
We do not share data with any companies or individuals other than those within the AMR International group of companies.
We use the data we collect to keep in touch with clients, potential clients and other interested parties about our current products and services. We do this under the grounds of it being in the legitimate interests of our business to do so. However, we always balance our need for communication and marketing with your need for privacy and control of your data. We will not send excessively frequent communications, and you always have the right to ask us to stop sending you marketing communications.
Applicant Privacy Notice
In applying for a position at AMR International we will need to use your personal data. The following information is specifically relevant to such use:
- Data controller: is AMR International Ltd
- Purpose: we hold your personal data in order to evaluate your suitability for employment with us. Our legal basis for doing so is that it is in our legitimate interests as an employer.
- We share your personal data within the AMR team responsible for recruitment [which may include outside contractors].
- Our cloud provider is Google and, accordingly, your personal data may be sent outside of the UK to other Google storage facilities. Google is a GDPR-compliant provider of cloud services.
- We will keep your personal data for twenty-four months, after which it will be deleted.
- You have the right to access personal data we hold on you, to request corrections, deletion or to object to our use of it.
- If you are unhappy with our use of your data you have the right to complain to the UK Regulatory Authority (the ICO: ico.org.uk), though we hope you would talk to us first about this.
- We do not use automated decision making in reviewing applicants.
Request to stop communications
At any time you may request us to stop sending you information. You may do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on 020 7534 3600, or writing to us at:
AMR International Limited
24 Greville Street
See our contact us page for more details.