AMR International is a boutique strategy consultancy with operations in London, Paris, New York, and New Delhi.
Our focus on commercial due diligence and growth strategy across a small number of sectors has allowed us to build deep expertise and strong relationships with our clients.
We have lots to offer from day one, you will be a valued member of the AMR team. Our company size means you will be trusted with early responsibility and the opportunity to advance quickly.
We work on exciting and engaging projects as well as having a good work-life balance.
We are looking for an intern who will help us improve the user experience of our CRM system. The intern will co-create and execute a plan to increase the CRM’s usage of analytics and AI as well as integrating it further into our senior team’s daily work.
Working closely with our Marketing Manager and Chief Operating Officer, you will use our marketing strategy document to co-create an execution plan and get approval from our senior leadership team. Once approved, the intern will work along with our IT department and our CRM contractor to execute the plan.
Along the way, you will work across the firm to understand how the CRM is used now and, with the support of the COO, encourage the users to adopt the new workflow.
Additionally, you can expect to be involved in:
- Preparing marketing analysis and planning for each of our primary sectors
- Supporting sales and marketing, researching leads and prospects/ identifying business opportunities, data entry and management; preparing presentations and business meetings
- Marketing emails using Click Dimensions, integrated into Dynamics CRM
- Updating website (using WordPress) to reflect recent news, and company updates
Duration / Location
- The internship will be for between 2 and 3 months, with a start date in August.
- This role will be remote working from home. If you are based in London, you will also have the opportunity to come into AMR’s office from time to time.
AMR International is a boutique consultancy with a young and multicultural team, where you can expect to:
- Receive structured training
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role that grows within a fast-paced environment, with a strong interest in marketing.
- Your English must be native or highly proficient.
- You must have an interest in how technology and AI are continuing to make work more efficient
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required.
- You will be pro-activate and seek solutions when confronted with problems.
How to apply
Please submit your CV with a cover letter via our online recruitment form.
Note: Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.
If you have any specific questions, please email AMR’s Marketing Manager, Gail Appleby.