AMR assisted a major vocational assessment provider in developing its digital learning strategy, and in executing this via acquisition
Client and project overview
AMR assisted a major vocational education provider in developing its digital strategy in the UK, and implementing this through acquisition
- What is the attractiveness of the digital learning market for vocational and professional training?
- Where is growth concentrated (for product segments and customer segments)?
- Which digital learning strategy is the best fit with the current position of the vocational educational provider?
- What is the feasibility of acquisition led growth ?
Highlights of AMR methodology
- AMR defined the strategic options under consideration and identified the market segments
- AMR carried out a market mapping and acquisition search exercise for the strategic options
- AMR developed a clear view of the feasibility of acquisition led growth for each option, and a shortlist of nine targets
- AMR established that certain market segments were fast growing and ripe for entry
- AMR helped to develop a market entry strategy, and identified an attractive acquisition target