Project: market segmentation and go-to-market strategy
Client and project overview
- Our client, a provider of legal research and analytics to leading law firms in the US, came to AMR wanting to gain a deeper understanding of its customer base. The purpose was so the client could make a more informed decision about their revised go-to-market approach.
In order for AMR to successfully conduct market segmentation and a go-to-market strategy, we asked the following questions:
- How can law firms be segmented in the US?
- Is there a link between a law firm’s profile and the information products they use?
- Is there a pattern around law firm characteristics and their information purchasing and usage dynamics?
- How should the solution be positioned in the context of its competitors?
- AMR segmented the US legal market into four commercially relevant and statistically distinct segments
- We also provided a clear go-to-market strategy for each segment which identified key product features to be emphasized as well as optimal near-term and longer-term positioning
- The client was delighted as these new insights enabled them to secure many new customers.
Want more information?
For further information on AMR’s expertise in Legaltech contact: