Client and project overview
- Our client, a leading provider of B2B data and analytics solutions to a variety of industries, including the healthcare payer market, was considering expansion into the US provider market. They asked AMR to conduct a full market assessment to ensure they were making the right investment decision.
- What are the key features of the existing healthcare analytics market in the US, including the competitive landscape, market size, and workflow mapping? How are these features likely to evolve in the future?
- How are providers addressing each of the analytic needs (e.g., homegrown solutions or 3rd party solutions)?
Highlights of AMR’s Methodology
- AMR conducted detailed primary research, leveraging market experts such as associations, analytics vendors and healthcare professionals, supplementing the insight with secondary research from reports
- A subject-matter expert was engaged to support the interpretation of insights being generated through primary research, in addition to facilitating client discussions around implications and next steps
- AMR’s study found that US healthcare providers are taking on more clinical and financial risk as payment shifts from fee-for-service to risk-adjusted models, driving spend on analytics solutions that improve patient care, minimize cost and help quantify and measure risk
- Current spend on healthcare analytics is forecast to grow at 35% CAGR in the near term, with addressable demand four times that of current spend
- The vendor landscape is highly fragmented and comprised of infrastructure providers as well as pure-play analytics vendors
Want more information?
For further information on AMR’s expertise in Professional & Business Services please contact: