Client and project overview
- Our client, a leading provider of B2B data and analytics solutions to a variety of industries, including the healthcare payer market, was considering expansion into the US provider market. They asked AMR to conduct a full market assessment to ensure they were making the right investment decision.
- What are the key features of the existing healthcare analytics market in the US, including the competitive landscape, market size, and workflow mapping?
- How are these features likely to evolve in the future?
- How are providers addressing each of the analytic needs (e.g., homegrown solutions or 3rd party solutions)?
Highlights of AMR’s Methodology
- AMR conducted detailed primary research, leveraging market experts such as associations, analytics vendors and healthcare professionals, supplementing the insight with secondary research from reports
- A subject-matter expert was engaged to support the interpretation of insights being generated through primary research, in addition to facilitating client discussions around implications and next steps
- AMR’s study found that US healthcare providers are taking on more clinical and financial risk as payment shifts from fee-for-service to risk-adjusted models, driving spend on analytics solutions that improve patient care, minimize cost and help quantify and measure risk
- Current spend on healthcare analytics is forecast to grow at 35% CAGR in the near term, with addressable demand four times that of current spend
- The vendor landscape is highly fragmented and comprised of infrastructure providers as well as pure-play analytics vendors
Want more information?
For further information on AMR’s expertise in Professional & Business Services please contact: