Client and project overview
AMR supported a world-leading information analytics company with a five-year growth strategy for its energy business. Our work provided deep insight into the emerging customer needs in prioritised market segments (and relevant adjacencies). Plus, we set a clear execution roadmap.
- What was the size and growth of the target markets?
- What were the most important trends and themes?
Highlights of AMR’s Methodology
- AMR’s sector and geographic focus included global oil, gas, coal (conventional and unconventional, upstream and downstream), and global renewables (biofuels, solar, wind)
- We leveraged capabilities across our client’s business (e.g. data access, technology, customer relationships). We then linked them clearly to existing energy assets by focusing on large, high growth markets
- We established that our client had a good starting point in the upstream information market as well as capabilities and brand equity that could be leveraged
- In addition, we suggested specific areas in which the accessible market size, segment growth rate, and ability to execute were most likely to drive growth for our client.
Want more information?
For further information on AMR’s expertise in Professional & Business Services, please contact: