AMR supported the acquisition of a technology led marketing services provider through rigorous modelling and market analysis
Client and project overview
AMR was engaged by a top-five event organiser to help develop a digital strategy for its construction shows portfolio
- How can the organiser’s exhibitor and visitor data be harnessed to develop new business information products?
- What is their revenue and new product potential?
- What are the key capability gaps and how can these be closed?
Highlights of AMR’s methodology
- Segmented exhibitor and visitor base to identify key exhibitor and visitor communities
- Mapped exhibitor and visitor workflows and information needs
- Researched business information products that can address these needs
- Run management workshops to identify key capability gaps and brainstorm ways of closing these
- AMR’s work identified customer readiness for a range of digital business information products
- For the key products AMR suggested a revenue model, indicative pricing opportunity and go-to-market strategy
- We identified key capability gaps incl. data skills and opportunities to partner or acquire new capabilities and quantified total revenue
“The insight applied to the research results was of high quality which is what one comes to expect of AMR.”
Want more information?
See AMR’s deep expertise in Workflow Information & Decision Tools.