AMR supported the acquisition of a technology-led marketing services provider through rigorous modelling and market analysis
Client and project overview
AMR was asked to conduct due diligence on a technology-led marketing services provider
- How should the targets addressable market be defined, and what is the headroom for growth?
- What is the target’s exposure to traditional print marketing? What is the monetisation potential of the target’s proprietary marketing workflow software?
- What’s the achievability of the target’s forecast to double revenues over a five-year period?
Highlights of AMR’s methodology
- Through a complex market model, and rigorous market and competitor analysis, AMR provided the client with a clear understanding of the business
- AMR established that the target was positioned in a vast addressable market, with significant headroom for growth
- AMR confirmed that the target’s print exposure was to channels with a healthy outlook
- We also made strategic recommendations on steps post-acquisition to position the asset for exit, including the role of the proprietary software
“AMR gave us an excellent understanding of this complex and opaque market – we were very encouraged by the conclusions they drew.”
Want more information?
For further information see AMR’s latest technology updates.