Client and project overview
- A leading data and analytics company engaged AMR to perform commercial due diligence (CDD) on a provider of consumer verification, credit, and fraud risk solutions
- We worked on an undisclosed basis to assess the sustainability of the target’s business model and to validate its deal value
- What is the target’s position within the competitive landscape for credit risk assessment and for fraud analytics?
- To what extent does the target meet the key purchasing criteria of its existing and potential customers?
- What is the customer perception of the target and its products?
- What are the underlying growth drivers, risks, and regulatory hurdles in the target market?
Highlights of AMR’s methodology
- To find the answers, AMR organised an extensive interview programme of executives, both market experts and customers, across the Fintech, Credit Card and Telecom verticals (e.g., LendingClub, American Express, T-Mobile, Verizon)
- We also gauged the target’s financial health with a detailed revenue assessment
- AMR assessed the target as occupying an established and strong market position and provided recommendations for finetuning its go-to-market strategy
- In light of AMR’s work, our client decided to acquire the target company.
Want more information?
For further information please contact: