Client and project overview
- AMR’s client, a leading European B2B Growth Equity team, raised a c.€400m fund to invest in fast-growing technology companies in Europe. This helped them scale and attain leadership positions in their markets
- Our client was considering entering an auction process for an investment in a French cybersecurity service provider and asked AMR to provide pre-ex LOI support to help forge its conviction on the business’ potential
- For this market and industry mapping project, we provided our client with fundamental SOCaaS/MSS market understanding to support it in forging a conviction on the deal, focusing on:
- The SOCaaS/MSSP competitive environment in Europe
- The core target markets today and tomorrow in France
- The achievability of strong gross margin for a scaled SOCaaS operation
Highlights of AMR’s methodology
AMR combined its knowledge of the cybersecurity landscape, a comprehensive desk research programme and interviews with experts to produce:
- Competitive SOCaaS mapping and assessment of provider stage of development and strategy
- Target addressable market definition and sizing by segment
- Assessment of best-in-class gross margin potential and preliminary view on achievability
- Through AMR’s research, we demonstrated the target had competent tech compared to rivals and the potential to address a large market with strong gross margins.
Want more information?
For further information on AMR’s expertise see: