A unique set of reports providing vital data on the most lucrative tradeshow sectors
Sector Globex is a set of reports on high growth and / or fast moving tradeshow sectors. Each report provides a global outlook on the underlying market dynamics of a sector and their impact on show performance and visitor behaviour whilst identifying industry challenges and detailing opportunities for growth
Each Sector Globex report looks at the increased influence of emerging markets and the performance of mature markets, whilst providing benchmark data to international organisers
Supports strategic decision planning
- What are the exciting sectors / segments / countries?
- Where is growth coming from? What are the drivers?
- What are the structural trends in the market?
- How do developments in the underlying market affect exhibitions?
- Which are the top exhibitions worldwide and how have they been performing?
- Who are the challengers?
- What is the competitive positioning of the main organisers in the sector?
- What strategic initiatives are organisers following?
- Where are the untapped markets for growth?
Sectors covered by report
- Fashion and textiles
- Building and construction
- Food and beverage
- New Technology – to be launched in June
- Pop culture
- Defence and security
Price and how to order
Any first three series purchased: £2,000 each.
From fourth series onwards: £1,600 each
UFI members / organisers
Any first three reports purchased: £1,600 each.
From fourth report onwards: £1,300 each.
Essential reading for:
- CEOs, MDs
- M&A and Corporate Development teams
- Group Exhibition Directors, Show Directors
- Group marketers, Divisional marketers
Sector Globex is available to purchase online through MyGlobex. You will simply need to sign-in, and once purchased you can download the report automatically. The report will be securely saved in your account so that you can access anytime
Sector Globex follows the release of Globex: the global exhibitions organising market: assessment and forecast to 2019, the annual dataset for the exhibitions industry
For more information please contact