At AMR, we’re curious, imaginative problem-solvers.
In everything we do, we work hard to create value for our clients and guide the transformation of their businesses. We are leading strategy experts in our three specialist sectors – technology, information, and events.
Join a talented team and see your career thrive
Regardless of whether you are looking to join us after graduating from university or business school, moving across from another leading consultancy, or transitioning from industry, we offer diverse projects, rapid career progression, and leading professional development.
Joining AMR means you will be part of a talented, (mostly bi-lingual) international team where your skills, analytical thinking, and curious nature are highly valued and nurtured.
Note: Having additional languages will be a distinct advantage. In particular, we have a preference for candidates with French language skills.
Opportunities now available
We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Senior Consultants – we require at least five years of consulting experience, this includes leading and managing projects
- Consultants – will have similar qualifications to an Associate Consultant, but will benefit from between two to three years of experience in a consulting or similar role
- Associate Consultants – typically come from a degree course at a leading university
- Internships – are for those currently studying a degree or recently graduated from a leading university
- Marketing internship – is a 2-3 month opportunity for someone currently studying a degree who has a strong interest in marketing. See more details.
What you can expect
As a prerequisite, we will first ask you to complete a 30-minute online numerical reasoning test.
The interview process will then include testing for the classic consulting attributes such as numeracy, problem-solving and emotional intelligence. However, we also look for practical thinking and an intuitive desire to learn about business.
When you arrive for an interview it involves:
- discussing your CV – your experience, strengths, and background, etc
- case interviews
- answering a series of behaviour-based questions
About AMR Projects
In a typical project, we work in teams of between two to five AMR employees. A case team is usually directed by a member of our Senior Team. Depending on the project scope, it may include contributions from Senior Consultants, Consultants, Project Managers, and Associate Consultants.
Submit your CV today
If you are smart, dynamic, and believe that you would thrive at AMR International, please submit your
CV to us via the form here for the London office. We will contact you should a suitable opportunity arise. For general enquiries, please email us.